Sunday, February 26, 2012

Running my First Webinar

One part of SaMiE Designs has always been to start my own consulting business. Specifically for Social Media, but since beginning the Blogger Sister program I have gotten more questions about blogging. I love sharing what I know, little or great, to others. 

I am hosting my first Webinar today entitled,

"Spreading the Word: Posts, Contests, and Linky Parties"


on Sunday, Feb. 26th at 7:00 MST

To join in on this Webinar please click here to register. It's a FREE webinar, I just like to know who is on the other side of the computer. 



Please leave comments below. Thanks for being there for my first time hosting a real webinar!

1 comment:

  1. In an age when event budgets are being cut and broadband Internet access is rising, web conferences are becoming increasingly popular. Conferences are web-based seminars, that usually include over 30 participants and are used to conduct presentations, workshops, lectures and large-scale meetings. Since web conferences are held online, they allow companies to save money on travel, catering and venues, all of which are costs commonly associated with face-to-face seminars. However, due to their large attendance, webinars need careful planning in order to be successful. This is why those planning on hosting a web conferencing need to take their time to ensure that they properly go through all the necessary steps which will ensure the webinar’s success.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts