Sunday, January 15, 2012

SaMiE's first SURPRISE Linky Party- 1/15/12

I didn't put my first party up as a POST but rather as a PAGE, so I am copying the first one in here to keep better track! Thanks for understanding!
SaMiE's SURPRISE Linky Party #1 - 1/15/12

Everybody loves a Linky PARTY!
But I think the element of surprise makes it THAT much better!


I like to change things up, but for this first linky party ANYTHING GOES!


The only rule for this party is.... follow me. Somewhere. Anywhere. Everywhere. SaMiE designs is my dream, and for being new it is doing well, but I would love to see it go further and really get its footing! After you follow, make sure to leave a comment letting me know where you followed me and of course link back to your site in your comments!

AND HAVE FUN! NOW POST AWAY!


And if you'd like to read the comments you can click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts